Dementia Awareness Training is available in the form of presentation and it is a downloadable product. This presentation has been written to support the Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia. This presentation includes slides, training notes and activities designed to support and enhance training.
- Title: Dementia Awareness Training Presentation
- Format: Digital Download
Designed to be used in conjunction with Dementia Awareness Course Book (Level 2) for a complete course package.
Topics covered include:
- Communication and interaction
- Equality, diversion and inclusion
- Common types of dementia
- The role of carers
- Person-centred approaches.
This product will be provided to customers as a digital download. You will receive your digital copy within one working day of your purchase being made.
To download your presentation you will need to use Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, or an up-to-date version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Minimum system requirements for use:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 or above
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or above
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or above
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 or above